Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Keeing on

Things are going well in the eating/exercising department. I am not seeing the #s drop as quickly as I'd like, but there is a noticable difference in how my clothes are fitting. This is fantastic, but I'd also really like to see those #s drop more quickly, too. I'm trying not to get caught up in that, though.

Figuring out how to eat gluten free/wheat free, and now yeast free is proving to be challenging, but I am making some progress. I am doing a lot of experimenting & throwing out roughly 1/4 of my creations. Different flours have entirely different textures & I'm working with a lot of ingredients I'm not familiar with. But, it's all good. I'm not feeling fatigued, sleeping well...what else can I ask for?

God bless, Dianna

2 comments:

janec64 said...

I could never experiment with the food, no patience or time for that matter. I'm glad you're doing to much better.

The pounds will come off when they're ready to, the main thing is that you're feeling good and getting some sleep.

Love Ya

Jane

Cassidy :) said...

I just want to point out that I love you!