Friday, December 5, 2008

1 Goal at a Time






Day 3 of consistently waking up right away & exercising. It's tough, especially today, when I woke up at 5:30. But, hey, my sweet hubby wakes up at that time almost every day. And, not only did I exercise, but I also got something I really needed to get done done already. Now, I can feel like anything else I accomplish is a bonus. It's a simple idea, but it just might work: 1 Goal at a time. Apropos of nothing, it reminds me of an older lady who used to be on our worship team. We were goofing off at rehearsal once, singing silly songs & she started singing "One Toke over the Line, Sweet Jesus". We died laughing & had to explain to her what the song meant, because she thought it was just about taking another step with Jesus. Funny stuff. Old ladies singing about pot. Anywho, 1 goal at a time. Have a good day, Dianna

3 comments:

Cassidy :) said...

Mom still rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

janec64 said...

You're doing great!!! Keep it going and how do you know what "toke" means????

That's just like the Doobie Brothers I had no clue til a few years ago.. I could never understand why they were brothers when they were of mixed race.....

Well enough of that subject...

See you Sunday!!!!!!!

Take Care

Jane

Tony said...

jeez... i come over to check on Di's blog and i see toking with the doobie brothers.. jeez.. You and Jane.. bad news. hahahaha

love ya
T