Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to my Last Blog



Hi,


Well...it's been quite a crazy few weeks. The day after I last posted I got SICK. Oy!! It was a pretty good one I'm still not 100% over. Couldn't talk for a week, had a nasty cough at night that nothing touched. Got a nasty eye infection. Fun, fun, fun..... BUT, at the same time, I stuck to my no gluten/no wheat/no yeast dealio & it's a bonafide miracle, I think. The pain that I've had in my legs forever is completely gone. I've been sleeping, and, most importantly, not feeling fatigued. I really think I may have found the problem that has plagued me & taken over my life for years. Part of me is super excited, part of me thinks it's too good to be true. Time will tell, I guess. If this is the problem, my eating/cooking habits will be changing drastically. I am trying to learn all I can, because they stick wheat into EVERYTHING!!! I like to cook, but I do eat my share of processed foods for simplicity's sake, but that won't really be an option. But, I will certainly commit to it if it means I can feel like a human being again. Oh yea, I've lost 11 pounds since my last post. God is good!!!


Merry Christmas!! Love, Dianna

No comments: