Monday, March 10, 2008



I went to Wright's Chicken Farm Saturday & ate too much, but not to the point of disgustingness. I also had cake, m&ms & ice cream this weekend. Extenuating circumstances. I'm ok with it. Back on track today. I discovered today I can prop up a book while exercising & help avoid the BOREDOM factor. When hubby is home during the day, I can take a nice, long walk, but that's not too often. The book thing is BIG because I can't stand to be bored. Patience is not my strong suit. So hurry up & finish reading this blog!!!! Haha, I'm too funny. God bless, Dianna

1 comment:

Leah P said...

I didn't do so hot myself this weekend. Back on track this week though. I haven't exercised for a while because of my shoulder injury and now that I feel ready, I am having a hard time starting back up again. Its a vicious cycle. When I exercise, it helps me to have energy in the day and be sleepy at night. So now I need to try to get to sleep early at night so I can wake up early and exercise. What a lazy bum I am!