Friday, March 28, 2008

Flylady, Here I come!!



Doing pretty well the last few days even though I'm struggling with tiredness. I'm doing ok with the discipline thing & i think i am going to buy the FlyLady:




I actually incorporated some of the stuff I learned from the web-site & a seminar I went to that was loosely based on her book about 2 years ago. I have to admit, it worked wonders, not only for my house, but for my mental state. But, then we decided to sell our house, move, yadda, yadda & I never got back to it. Now seems like a good time.


I've woken up a bit earlier the last few days, although with much resistance & grumbling against my flesh; or my flesh against my spirit, rather. But, it does make a difference. I am exercising & eating better (not fantastic, but better). Love you all...where's Spring??? God bless, Dianna

1 comment:

Leah P said...

Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! You go girl! By the way, I'm actually loosing weight. Hip Hip Hooray! We're good jobs!