Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Still in the Fight



Hello,


I am bummed because I hurt my back Saturday & have not been able to do my aerobics yet, although I am feeling better bit by bit. Maybe tomorrow? I have not been totally inactive, however. Tony & I took a leisurely hike through Douglas State Forest Sunday after church (kind of funny, because we were not prepared & were still in church clothes & shoes). Then, we walked around Quabbin a bit on Monday. I took a short walk while the girls were at Gymnastics yesterday & hope to take a long walk tonight when hubby gets home. So, I'm at least still walking while I heal. Eating, on the other hand, could be better. Pot-luck on Sunday was not so great. I could have done worse, but truthfully, I was caught off guard & hadn't even prayed about it, so of course, I did what came naturally.....eat everything!!! Actually, I was among the last in line, so there wasn't everything left, but I ate a lot. The last two days have been OK, but not good. I definitely need to commit it to prayer A LOT more than I have been the last few days. This is actually a pretty stressful time for me & I feel pulled in too many directions, so it is hard to stay focused. But, I am determined to persevere & win at least some of the battles. Winning some of the time & staying in the fight is better than conceding & losing them all, right?


God bless, Dianna

2 comments:

janec64 said...

Diana:

Push that enemy aside!!! you will persevere!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a one day victory, no cookie before bed. Went right upstairs and didn't even go in the kitchen. That's alot for me....

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

See ya Friday

Love ya

Jane

Mike Brown said...

i need to resume my battle.