Friday, February 8, 2008

Girly



Thanks for the comments, ladies. Leah, it's funny you should mention the jeans...I was pretty excited to buy a pair of what I consider "girlie" jeans; meaning form fitting & not trying to hide everything. Not that I'll be wearing leather pants anytime soon :) I'm still a big fan of modesty in dress. But, when you're a certain size, you tend to think: "what will make me look less fat?", or "what will hide this roll here" haha. Now, I am beginning to be able to go into those high end boutiques (you know, like the Salvation Army:) & pick cuter things & not feel embarassed :) Pretty neat.

Love ya, God bless, Dianna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are looking trully MARVELOUS!!!

;-)

Leah P said...

I'm going to assume that Toto would be the infamous hamiltone.

You look great Dianna. Your getting to a point where you are losing so much weight so quickly that I haven't gotten used to it yet.