Monday, February 25, 2008

WHACK!!


I'm all out of whack. My house is all torn apart because I'm getting a new floor put in the basement today (God willing). Everything downstairs is now upstairs. Including the TV I normally work out on. My routine is all screwed up. I've been exercising some, but not as much as I'd like. I also ate too much yesterday :( I didn't over stuff myself, but I ate lunch when I wasn't hungry, just because it was there & everyone else was. I need to get back on track. TODAY!!! I have to admit I'm kind of in a slump in various areas at the moment. Silly things stress me out. Like getting this new floor in. On the 1 hand, I'm excited, but on the other, I'm STRESSED!!! I've been up since 6:00....did I think the floor guys were going to install it at 6? Just having strangers in the house stresses me out. I'm so weird, I can't stand it. Oh, well. I will be thrilled when the house is back to "normal". I can't stand all these piles of things in my living room. Lots of things I can't stand today. Poor me...ha ha. NOT!! I know I'm blessed. I just need to snap out of it. Have a lovely day.

1 comment:

janec64 said...

You are not alone. I too, can't stand it when I have to wait for the cable, phone etc. guy. I stress out and can't wait for them to leave. Also my downstairs is a mess, Corey is in the process of painting, by the 2nd day I don't care cuz I know it will be a while for it to be back together then I'll stress about it. I haven't vaccumed there, what's the point??

Just think of the floor when its done. It will be so nice!!!!!