Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A Ridiculous Post

Well, I realized a while ago that in my weight loss #s, I have actually mistakenly used my highest weight ever, not the weight I actually was when I started this journey. It didn't bother me when I realized that, because it was not intentional, but I feel God keeps laying it on myheart to clear it up. I know it sounds ridiculous, but who am I to argue? Anyway, for the record, I have lost 32 pounds, not 35, since the beginning of this blog. I doubt anyone cares, but now I have it off my chest. I feel silly, but guilty, even over small things. They can really weigh on you, don't you think? Have a lovely day. God bless, Dianna

2 comments:

janec64 said...

Oh for Pete's sake!!
I understand why you must clarify but it was only a mere 3 pounds.
Anyway, I am so glad that mentioning this makes you feel so much better. Yes, even the smallest things can weigh so much!!!!

So Congrats on your 32 lbs!!!!!!

Leah P said...

Your silly! See you tomorrow, Sorry I haven't been posting. I'm just trying to focus on my schoolwork more and I can't get online during tax season while at work. TOO BUSY!