Friday, February 15, 2008

Tummy Troubles



I've been a bit under the weather again. I've had this weird knot in my stomache since Sunday night & yuckiness. I've been tired & dizzy, unable to eat much, etc....Yesterday, I finally had some "real" food, but I've been eating toast & gingerale all week. Oh, well....Needless to say I'm totally off track. I did a very short bout of exercise today, but didn't want to push it. I have to say I'm a bit discouraged by all these little bugs I seem to keep getting, but am determined not to let them throw me off. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be as good as new. Hope everyone had a nice Valentine's day. My biggest fan is the best Valentine ever. Love you all, Dianna

1 comment:

janec64 said...

I'm glad you're starting to feel a little better, hopefully it will go away this time.

Guess what I'm doing tonight, No, no, not Ladie's Missions Night, I'm going on an Anniversary date with my husband, no kids. This should be interesting, I haven't done this since before 1996. Yes 1996.....

I'll see you on Sunday!

I'm praying for you.

Take Care

Jane