Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Back In The Swing






Trying to get back in the swing of "the real world". Had a tempting day, but I did OK. I am going to try not to eat any sweets tomorrow. It's hard having goodies around. I typically have cookies for the girls, but I tend to buy things that don't really thrill me, like Oreos. Having homemade cookies & stuff around is tough. I thought of throwing them out, but that would be mean because the girls love them. It's not that I'm eating a ton of sweets, but I think I've had some every day since Christmas Eve. I'd like to get back to the point where I indulge in sweets when I'm really craving them, not just because they're there. I need to know I CAN not have them, ya know what I mean?




I need to make getting new exercise DVDs a priority, because I am SO bored with the ones I have. I actually bought 2 from the $ store, but they're, well, $ store DVDs. I'm really trying to stick with my budget, but I'm thinking maybe it's important enough to splurge. I don't know. I keep meaning to check the library, but haven't gotten there in a few weeks because I haven't done much school with the kids. Now that we've started back to "normal" maybe that will be more of a priority. I'm hoping once I get settled back into my routine, things will feel easier. I've been a weird mode the last few days. Oh well....I didn't do badly, at least...it's just been harder than it has been. Love ya all, Dianna

1 comment:

janec64 said...

What about the exercise shows on TV or don't you watch it?

At least it would be different until you get new DVD's.

You sound like you're getting into a slump. Don't do it Dianna. You're doing so GREAT!!!

I was thinking the other day as to why you get a step forward and then end up taking 3 steps back. With me, I realize that the closer I get with God it must be satan dragging me back. I mean it feels like I have more problems now than I did before I started going to church but obviously I am much better off now than I was before.

Have a great day and I'll keep praying for you.

I'd say Good Luck with everything but since I know that's a word from satan I won't be saying that anymore....

Love Ya Jane