Friday, January 11, 2008

Wake Up, Little Suzy



Well, I've been feeling kind of crummy, very tired & unmotivated as of late. I'm trying to figure out why because, for the last few months, I've been feeling better than I have for years. I'm still exercising & eating the same. I mentioned a few blogs ago that I was going to try to eat smaller portions more often, but that hasn't been successful. I'm not overeating, but it's hard to eat a very tiny portion & just STOP. I'll keep trying on that one. The only other thing I can think of is I'm not getting up as early as I had been. Let me rephrase that....I'm not getting out of bed as early as I have been. I've been sleeping poorly again & so my natural inclination is to stay in bed & try to sleep more. Never works & the I tend to feel groggy. It's difficult to pull myself out of bed when I know I haven't gotten a good night's sleep, but I tend to feel better if I just jump up & get going. We'll see if that solves the problem. It's so much harder to eat well (& do anything well, really) when you're always tired, so it's something I hope to figure out soon. It effects my moods, my productivity, my attitude, the running of the house, etc....it's been a while since I've been at this point & I don't miss it. I'm actually having a hard time staying encouraged about lots of things right now, even though there are plenty of good things going on. Guess I'm just in a funk.


On a brighter note...I've lost 28 pounds, so that's pretty cool, I think. Have a great day, maybe I'll be more cheerful next blog, Dianna

No comments: