Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving #2


Hi,


Thanksgiving #2 was hard, but I did o.k. I could have eaten a little less pie, but I didn't go crazy. And, I took 2 walks today, so that will help. As much as I love Thanksgiving, I have to say I'm glad it's done. I came home with lots of left-overs, but I really don't think that will be as tempting. I am finding that the hardest thing is not over-indulging when everyone else is. Also, when it's the types of food I don't normally make. I took a few pieces of pie home for the family from Thanksgiving #1, but I'm determined not to eat those, because it's the sweets that are hardest not to go crazy on. If I'm too tempted, I'll probably toss them & make my kids eat oreos or something else I can easily pass on.


Anyway, I have lost 6 pounds since I started & I am very happy with that. That's all for tonight. I'm tired from the tryptophan :) Enjoy the weekend. God bless, Dianna

No comments: