Wednesday, December 12, 2007

19 POUNDS!!



I've lost 19 pounds....I'm very excited!! I feel quite a bit better today. My tummy is better, but my body's still a bit sore. Oh, well...I exercised anyway. I figured if I survived yesterday, it would be fine today, since I felt better than I did yesterday.


I'm extremely psyched about the 19 pounds. Woohoo!! Now that I am tasting some substantial success, I know I'll need to fight that little voice that will start to tell me..."look at how much weight you've lost....pigging out this 1 time won't hurt". I tend to do that, which is dumb, dumb, dumb. But, I know that "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me", Phillipians 4:13:




The last time I weighed what I do now was over 2 years ago. That feels good. I know I've NEVER lost 19 pounds without feeling deprived, that's for sure. Very liberating. I am still eating much less, but eating whatever the heck I feel like. Today, I had a bowl of oatmeal with honey, almonds & white raisins for breakfast. Then, I didn't get hungry again until dinner & for that I had a bowl of kick-butt (if I don't say so myself) corn, potato & kielbasa chow-da made with real butter & a corn muffin. Much more satisfying than low-fat this, low-carb that. Love you all, Dianna


2 comments:

janec64 said...

Dianna,

That is so AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and also I commend you on waiting til Wednesday to weigh-in!!!! I am very proud of you!!!!!!!!!
allright I'll stop with the exclamation points but just one more..

Way to Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love ya!!!!!!!

janec64 said...

Oh Ya,

Do you have a recipe for that corn, kielbasa stew? It sounds Yummy....