Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Cranium & Pizza...Just What The Dr. Ordered






So, I got together with my bible buddies tonight-we missed you, Jane :( and had pizza & played Cranium & had some goofy fun. I laughed with my friends & at them & it really cheered me up. Just what I needed today. Tomorrow, my hubby works from home so I am going to make sure I have some alone time & treat myself to Dunkin Donuts with a gift card I just got. A friend inadvertently reminded me today of how important it is to have some alone time once in a while. I have definitely NOT had much of that lately unless you count last Sunday when I was sick in bed for my birthday :( Maybe that's part of the reason I've been grouchy.




This has nothing to do with anything, but my daughter wrote these song lyrics today & I thought they were so cute, so I wanted to share:



"be all i wanna be"
i wanna be oh,all i wanna be .I will
touch the stars.oh,i will live all i
wanna live.i will touch the point of
mars.I will be cool,i will be strong!
I will make a better song.and i will
go all i wanna go,yeah!i will touch
the stars!and i will ,yeah ,touch the
point of mars!




Isn't that cute?




I ate well tonight. I had 2 pieces of yummy pizza & skipped the ice cream sundaes. I was going to have a small one, but the ice cream choices weren't that tempting, so I passed with minimal difficulty. I had a cookie earlier today anyway. I did my 4 mile walk today...getting BORED with that. I need to beef up my work-out video collection. I refuse to buy bulky equipment & it's hard to walk in the winter (for me, anyway). I should check into library loaners. I'm tired. Love you all...goodnight, Dianna

2 comments:

janec64 said...

That song IS cute!!! Sorry I missed you guys last night but its been a bad traffic week and I haven't been getting home til 6:30 so I've been gone over 12 hours just to work 8. Anyway, I'm looking forward to tomorrow night!!!!

Good work with the food, ESPECIALLY THE ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leah P said...

And when you mean laughing at your friends you mean LEAH! :) I don't know why I always end up doing the stupidest thing of every event. I don't mean to be so blond. No matter how much I dye my hair, that blond keeps seeping through.